Jun. 14 , 2019
1. Is the partial pressure of oxygen inhaled too low? When the inhaled gas oxygen content is insufficient, it may cause the blood oxygen saturation to drop. It should be combined with the medical history to ask whether the patient has ever gone to the plateau above 3000m above sea level, flying at high altitude, rising after diving, and poorly ventilated mines.
2. Is there any airflow obstruction? It is necessary to consider whether there is obstructive ventilation deficiency caused by diseases such as asthma and COPD, tongue root fall, and respiratory secretions.
3. Is there a ventilatory dysfunction? Think about whether the patient has severe pneumonia, severe tuberculosis, diffuse pulmonary interstitial fibrosis, pulmonary edema, pulmonary embolism and other diseases that affect ventilation.
4. What is the quality and quantity of Hb that transports oxygen in the blood. The emergence of abnormal substances, such as CO poisoning, nitrite poisoning, and abnormal hemoglobin increase, not only seriously affect the transportation of oxygen in the blood, but also seriously affect the release of oxygen.
5. Whether the patient has proper colloid osmotic pressure and blood volume. Proper colloid osmotic pressure and adequate blood volume are among the key factors in maintaining normal oxygen saturation.
6. What is the patient's cardiac output? The amount of oxygen delivered to maintain normal organs should be supported by sufficient cardiac output.
7. Microcirculation of tissues and organs. Whether it can maintain proper oxygen and is also related to the metabolism of the body. When the body's metabolism is too large, the venous blood oxygen content will be significantly reduced, and the venous blood will lead to more severe hypoxia after the diverted pulmonary circulation.
8. Utilization of oxygen in surrounding tissues. Tissue cells can only use free oxygen, and oxygen combined with Hb can only be released for tissue utilization. Changes in PH, 2,3-DPG, etc. affect the dissociation of oxygen from Hb.
9. After eliminating all of the above factors, don't forget that it may be due to a drop in oxygen saturation caused by Oximax SpO2 Sensor malfunction.
Jul. 05, 2019How to choose a good disposable spo2 sensor has become a concern of people. So, what are the advantages of a disposable spo2 sensor? View More
Jul. 02, 2019In many places, in order to quickly obtain the body temperature data of the crowd, the Disposable Spo2 Sensor will be selected. How to ... View More