Aug. 02 , 2019
Here is ECG Cable AHA Supplier talking about the role of
We are selling GE-Marquette ECG Cable, if you need any information, feel free to contact us.
An electrocardiogram is a technique that uses an electrocardiograph to record a pattern of electrical activity changes produced by each cardiac cycle of the heart from the body surface. So, what is the role of ECG?
1. Record the electrical activity of the normal heart of the human body.
2. Help diagnose arrhythmia.
3. Help diagnose myocardial ischemia, myocardial infarction, and determine the location of myocardial infarction.
4. Diagnose whether the heart is enlarged or hypertrophied.
5. Determine the effect of the drug or electrolyte condition on the heart.
6. Determine the artificial heart pacing condition.
Sep. 20, 2019Find here details of Spo2 Sensor on our website. Today we would like to talk about the range of body temperature fluctuations of normal ... View More
Sep. 16, 2019What should you pay attention to when selecting the ECG lead? Today the professional Philips ECG Cable Manufacturer would like to... View More